Good morning!

Let me start by introducing myself.  I'm Sanet du Plessis, a lecturer at Varsity College in Durban, South Africa.  I'm lecturing Afrikaans to education students.  Afrikaans is the youngest language in South Africa.

I've decided to do the online learning course ONL172 to better my knowledge of incorporating the digital space in education.  I feel it as a field where much can be done.

Scared, nervous, excited, not knowing what's waiting for me.... Yes, that is all the emotions that are currently running through my head!  Hopefully I'll survived this course and come out at the other end with more knowledge and self-confidence when it comes to the digital world.

ONL172... Let's do it!

Comments

  1. You will for sure survive :-))), but there will be a few worries along the way and work, of course, to fulfill your wish of improved digital literacy.

    I would really enjoy to now how your last paragraph spells out in Afrikaans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lars!

    Last paragraph in Afrikaans: "ONL172 ... Kom ons doen dit!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remember feeling the same way when I started the ONL course, but as Lars said you will survive:) In fact, I believe you will also thrive and learn a lot from this online learning journey. So pleased to be on this journey with you. Keep sharing - I look forward to reading your future blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I did survive! Thanks to you Victoria and Lars.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Openness and lecturing

Digital literacies - Can we adapt to a changing world?

Lessons learnt - future practice